Friday, September 25, 2009

I think I only need to blog when I'm sad.

I'm not sad today, but I was hoping you missed me. I've gone from crying in general to only crying when I think of something worth crying about. I've been happy most of the time, and I've even been smiling. My face feels all funny and odd-like. I suppose it's hard to explain unless you feel it, smiling so much after so long, but I suppose everyone has felt it at some point.

Yesterday I got enough food for almost two weeks for myself from the wonderful feople at Food Aid. This cost me $7, and included cake. It has been a while since I've had more than one kind of cake or other sweet baked good in my home and for my consumption. It's just a good feeling in general.



I'm still not sure what's happening with my life, but I'm rolling with it. I know it's all good. I am a child of the Universe, blah blah etc.




"If you enter this world knowing you are
loved, and you leave this world knowing the same, Then everything that
happens in between can be dealt with." - Michael Jackson.




I'm steeling that quote and claiming it as Wisdom of the Pretty Kitty. Maybe shouldn't have left his name on it, then...



I will try to remember to write to you, even when I'm not sad,

Signed with love,

The Pretty Kitty.

No comments: