Friday, November 13, 2009

Some stuff about me.

My name is Cassandra, Cassie, Blossom, Blossy, Iris, Kitty or Kitten, depending who you ask (don't ask my mum. She'll give you the boring answer). I have six friends my own age (between 16 and 32) living in Australia. Only one of these six friends lives on the Gold Coast, and that's a very delicate, new friendship which is still in the stage where it needs to be sheltered and protected. Should turn out well, though; she's a very nice girl, and I'm the Pretty Kitty. Four of these friends are male, out of these four, one is ex-boyfriend, one lives in Victoria, and is in jail, so it's difficult for him to visit, one hasn't been answering my messages or calls for a few weeks without letting me know why, and one is getting married to my very best ever human friend.
My very best friend ever was a dog. A little yappy dog who thought she was the biggest animal on the face of the Earth. She died five years ago, aged somewhere between 12 and 16. I still miss her every day, and sometimes I sit in the park and talk aloud to her like the crazy lady I am.
I believe in Faeries.
I read Tarot.
I want to live in the ocean.
I love people, and take any opportunity to surround myself with them, even people I don't know, and even though I'm painfully shy and socially retarded.
I'm slipping back into depression, despite things going well for me at the moment, and I may have to go back on anti-depressants, even though I hate every little thing about them, except the not feeling quite as depressed part.
I hate shop mannequins. I hate that they try to tell me I should be shaped like that to wear those clothes- which means sometimes I should be silver and have a 20 inch waist and no head- and now they all have nipples, so I know my nipples aren't the right size or shape for their clothes either, so maybe I should just go naked all the time!?
I love that all babies, all around the world, make that little "ble-le-le" noise with their tongues.
Why am I telling you all this seemingly disjointed stuff? Because I'm moving house on Monday and I don't know when I'll get back to tell you more.
If any of my friends are reading this, call me, I'm pathetically lonely at the moment, and I really miss my cat! I also miss Alvin. Alvin was my pet crayfish. S/he died early this year. We'd almost gotten to the point where s/he'd let me touch him/her.
I think I should go now. If I stay I'll start saying even more ridiculous things.
Signed with Love,
The Pretty Kitty

3 comments:

L said...

When you return we'll try to have some cookies ready! Not wussy cookies, either; I make big-ole saucer-sized cookies.

emma said...

are crayfish red?
i had a pet yabby.
and hermit crabs.
and an axoltol.
and mice.
and a rat.
not all at the same time. throughout my childhood. now i'm an adult. so i don't need to have small substitutes as pets- i now have a beautiful cat (who acts more like a dog) and a bulldog puppy who is hilarious.

so are crayfish red?

KittenFlower said...

Crayfish are a blue-green colour. :-)