Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm leaving Southport

Despite what I've said about Southport in the past, I will miss a few things.
  1. The parks. Partially because they are beautiful, partially because all the play equipment is strong enough to hold me.
  2. The pigeons who come into my backyard every day. The same two pigeons, doing adorable pigeony things.
  3. The dog. He belongs to the family I'm living with. I call him "Doggie" even though that's not his name.
  4. Five-year-old, even though she climbs into bed with me and wakes me up at 6AM if I leave my cubby unlocked
  5. Baby, who is beautiful and wonderful, even when she's going on a biting rampage. I think I will miss her the most.
I'll also miss the international computer webby thing. I'm going to live with my uncle who doesn't even have a CD player. I'll still be on the Gold Coast, and in a much nicer part. Hope I can tell you all about it soon!

Signed with love,
The Pretty Kitty.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

We will miss your funnies pretty kitty. But we'd still be here when you come back.xox