Tuesday, November 10, 2009

And now I just want macaroni

A few weeks ago, ex-boyfriend told me he was moving to Tasmania. No plan. No reason. Just going. Fine then. I don't need you anyway.
Few days ago I got a phone call from a Queensland phone number I couldn't place. It was ex-boyfriend. It was his parent's phone number. Ex-boyfriend explained that he really was in Tasmania, but he had had his calls routed through his parent's phone number.
During the call, however, he spoke to his dog (which is at his parent's house). He later admitted that he was at his parent's house at the time of the call, but "couldn't see the point of telling me the truth". Now I'm dead inside once again. I'm only worth lying to. Thanks for that, butt-monkey.

Pretty Kitty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your a giant retarded butt monkey with butt germs on the side.
Also you don't tell the whole truth, investigate it before hand before you put it on the internet.
HHHUUUUUUMMMPPPPHHH!

KittenFlower said...

Quiet you! If you want right of reply, start your own slightly mean blog! :-P