Thursday, November 5, 2009

Moving house.

I've told you I have to leave the house I've been staying in. We all do, it's been deemed "unlivable". I'm going to be living with my very wonderful uncle, who obviously loves me more than Nana does (maybe she found out about the "secret meat" blog post?)... only kidding, Nana. Anyway, I won't be paying rent at his place, just a few dollars a week for utilities. I plan to use the money I would otherwise spend on rent to actually have a life! I plan to go out and do "person" things. Yesterday I went on the monorail at Broad Beach for no real reason, to practice being a person, doing person things (people go on monorails for no reason, right?).

I know this will be a wonderful new start. I'll get an actual job and maybe make friends with people I didn't meet via the international-computer-webby-thing. I'll be kicking everything off with a picnic in the park in my new suburb. I've tentatively chosen a park, but I've never been to it yet, so I'll keep everyone posted.
I also know I'm going to miss a lot of things about Southport a really big lot, despite what I've said about it in the past. Especially five-year-old, dog and baby (in no order).

I'll try to keep you posted,
Signed with Love,
The Pretty Kitty.

No comments: