Saturday, October 24, 2009

Not sure if I'm lonely, or just alone.

But I am in love with a T-shirt. A particular design of "Guns 'n' Roses" band tee, to be more specific. Every time I'm over at the shopping centre I go in the shop where I know (or hope!) I'll find it. I move all the 'smalls' to the back of the rack and stare longingly. If someone wants to lend me $10 so my true love and I can finally be together, much appreciated...
I go visit my love, the T-shirt, about twice per week. Whenever I have some spare change and a coupon, I take myself out for a treat. I'm a good date, I buy me all kinds of things. I buy me hot chocolate, waffles, pancakes or pretty much anything else within the limited budget. I've gotten used to sitting by myself in the food court now. I don't believe I'm actually going to admit this in a public forum, but I don't have any friends my own age in the same city as me. Talking isn't my strong point, and note passing isn't really an accepted form of communication after high school. I spend this time by myself doing a spot of people watching, and catching up on important activities like text-stalking my mates from all over, and fantasising about the day I finally have $10 spare, and can be united with my truest love, the T-shirt.

Signed with love,
The Pretty Kitty.

1 comment:

KittenFlower said...

I BOUGHT THE T-SHIRT!!! :-D